In Hawaiian, Luana means, "to be at leisure with one's surroundings." The Luana Waikiki offers a unique and convenient location to all of your favorite activities while maintaining an island-feel. Hotel rooms, studios, and one- and two-bedroom suites are beautifully furnished with tropical hardwood accents, creating a warm island atmosphere. Units with kitchenettes or full kitchens are available, making it easy to manage a longer stay or entertain family and friends. The prime location, at the entrance to Waikiki, features world-class shops, restaurants, boutiques, nightlife and Waikiki Beach is just a short walk away. Luana's unique location to Fort DeRussy Park, a 66-acre greenbelt that affords every floor spectacular park and ocean views, makes this property an attractive lodging choice for visitors to Hawaii. As you enter, an elegant 2-story lobby greets you and Hawaiiana surroundings calm your inner senses. Relax on the outdoor recreation deck, which overlooks the park, while you swim, barbeque, work out or rest under a shaded cabana. Other on-site amenities include a peaceful sundeck and pool, coin operated guest laundry and a professionally managed activity desk, not to mention the outstanding friendly service and island hospitality.
Conveniently located in Waikiki near Fort DeRussy Park, it is the perfect hotel for business or pleasure. One of Hawaii's most popular boutique hotels and just a short walk from Waikiki Beach.
2045 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Check-in & Check-out
- AAA 3-Diamond rating
- Deluxe hotel, studio, 1-Bedroom suites
- Hotel Rooms DO NOT offer kitchenette/kitchen facilities
- Studio with kitchenette includes: two-burner stovetop, convection/microwave oven, executive-sized refrigerator, coffeemaker, cookware, tableware
- 1-bedroom with full kitchen includes: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, full-sized refrigerator, coffeemaker, cookware, tableware
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in guest rooms
- Business center and wireless Internet access in common areas
- Valet Parking only, $35 per day. (limit one vehicle)
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool and sundeck
- Coin-operated laundry
- Restaurants & Shops within walking distance
- Parking ($Fee)
- All fees charged by the resort, and resort amenities are subject to change without notice.
- $15.00/per day Resort Fee for Travel 01/04/15 and beyond, valid for booking made after 9/16/14 and beyond.
|Hotel Amenities||Activities Desk||ADA Rooms||Air Conditioning ||Alarm Clock/Radio||Balcony/Lanai||Barbecue Area ||Bath Tub/Shower||Blackout Drapes||Business Center ||Cable TV||Coffee||Coffeemaker ||Color TV||Connecting Rooms||Crib (On Request) ||Daily Maid Service||Dry Cleaning ($Fee)||Electronic Door Lock ||Exercise Room||Guest Services||Hair Dryer ||In-Room Safe||Internet Access||Iron/Ironing Board ||Kitchen(some)||Kitchenette(Some)||Laundry Facilities($Coin) ||Mini/Refrigerator||Non-Smoking Rooms||Parking ($Fee) ||Porterage($Fee)||Rollaway(Fee)||Security ||Smoke Detector||Sundry Store||Swimming Pool ||Telephone||Travel Desk|